I Have This Thing With Pink

June 23rd is National Pink Day, the day to celebrate all things Pink! If you want a little history on the color Pink, then read this blog . If you want to know more about my love of pink, then read below.

I am not a pink girl. I am not the girl that needs everything to be pink, decorate in pink, paint in pink, or indulge in all things pink. My relationship with pink began about a year ago when I relaunched my speaking/coaching company, SaRatta Speaks . I wanted a combo of colors that were soft yet strong, feminine yet fierce, and pink fit right in with the brand I was creating. This began my love of pink.

As my love of pink grew, so did my love of finding great products created in pink. My list below includes some of my favorite handmade pink products. Why handmade, because my love for the small business owner runs deep. Every time someone supports a small business, an actual person does a happy dance. So enjoy my list! 💖

My Favorite Perfectly Pink Handmade Products


A girl needs a place to store all of her face products. But as a girl who wears little makeup, I use these bags to store my lip gloss and my travel products. They also make great bridesmaids gifts. Whatever you want to use it for, Two Three One has you covered with this beautiful personalized pink makeup bag (also available in other colors). 

Pink Gray Make Up Bag Best Friend Gift, Bridesmaid Gift




If you love sending beautifully designed cards and special notes in the mail, Toko Dots has the  perfect cards for you. This is my favorite card from her collection, and the note on the outside brings a smile to my face daily. It is posted on my vision board above my desk as a reminder that we are all special and unique. 

Thank you card blank inside card stationery



Feeling pretty involves a lot of things and one of them is smelling good. Vintage Static blew my mind with this silky smooth and sweetly scented Sweet Pea Whipped Soap . From the moment I opened the package until after I had used the product, the scent filled the air and made my skin feel so soft and smooth. This is a must have for any bath collection. 
whipped soap by Vintage Static


My list of places to travel to is long and my bucket list on Pinterest is full. So when I tell you I collect Maps and Globes, it should not surprise you that I found a pink one that I am in love with. It is on my wish list. Nikki Cade of Nikki Cade Studio will be the artist I commission to make my pink globe. How beautiful is this pink globe she created? I'm in awe of her talent and skill as an artist. 
Fine Art Globe


Have I inspired your love of pink? I sure hope so. 

Until next time girl bosses, Happy National Pink Day!

Blessings, Peace and Love. 





Comments

Popular Posts