Moody Monday Motivation

HEY Gorgeous,

Ever feel drained from the weekend, tired from the mini break (the weekend)? Me too, I feel your pain!

Sometimes it is hard starting a new week. Whether you don't want to go into the office, see your co-workers or you simply DON'T want to get out of bed. Whatever it is, you need some motivation to get the week started.

I like to motivate myself with three simple things (and there is a bonus one at the end, so keep reading):

1. Prayer and Meditation

ways to bring peace and focus to your life


For me, the two go hand in hand. Prayer is when I talk to God and Meditation is when God talks to me. I spend time each morning in prayer and meditation. It helps to clear my mind, bring peace into my space and allows me to let go of the things I do not control. It gives me focus.

2. Motivational Quotes

quotes to inspire women quotes for the entrepreneur

My work space includes lost of positive affirmations, motivational quotes and things that remind me to stay focused on my goals and continue to pursue my dreams. They inspire my inner goal digger to keep digging on my goals.

3. Music

music for the soul

Often times when I hear music, I am reminded of one of my favorite quotes about music. “Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” Plato Simply put, that is what music does for me. When I am overwhelmed, I turn to music. It resets everything, gives me a calmness that allows me to dig deeper into my work and produce results in my day that may not have otherwise occurred. My musical taste is contingent upon my mood and my moods are as varied as my taste in music. Music heals, inspires and balances my spirit.

The Bonus: Motivational Jewelry

expressions bracelets inspirational bracelets with motivational messages

A bonus for any day is having a reminder to motivate you to push forward, dream bigger and aim higher. We all need inspiration and motivation to navigate this thing called life. These cuffs are wearable inspiration that can be worn daily to encourage you.

And for our readers, when you click the picture of bracelets above, you too can have your very own inspirational cuff for only $9.95 + FREE SHIPPING!!! Go ahead, get you one!

Until next time girl bosses,
                 ðŸ’š
Blessings, Peace and Love

Comments

Popular Posts