Best Personalized Gifts for Mom

Hey there,

August 6 is my mom's birthday and this post is all about personalized gifts for mom . My mother has always been a crafty person and has passed on the love of crafting and creating to me. As a young girl I watched her make jewelry, hair accessories, scrapbooks, and sew amazing clothes for my sister and I.  One of the things that she paid special attention to was creating things that were unique to the person she was creating it for.  It was her own sense of personalization.


We all know mother's are special and we want to give them something that they can treasure and cherish for years to come. So to celebrate my mom and the reason I have a crafting in my blood, I will share with you four favorite personalized items for mothers from expressions bracelets.

1. A gift for the new mom with baby's name, weight, and date of birth in your choice of metal color.

birth of baby personalized key chain



2. The perfect gift for the mom of littles with personalized number of baby bears.

expressions bracelets handmade metal cuffs


3. Something special for the mother of the bride on her daughter's wedding day.
skinny charm bangle bracelet


4. When a mother is blessed to become a grandmother, her gift should be extra special.

gifts for nana, grandma


Until next time,

Blessings, Love and Peace,

SaRatta

Comments

Popular Posts